Nakiri/Cleaver - Furusato
This Nakiri Cleaver Hybrid truly has a precision ground edge. Probably thinnest I have ground in this type of knife. It is a joy to use without question.
* the streaks on the knife is mineral oil, that will be wiped off
The grind itself is more of a workhorse profile but is very thin for precision cuts as well. Its low compound grind parallel to the edge makes this a breeze to cut anything.
I left the traditional Japanese Kuroichi finish of
contrasting black and steel, for an authentic ancient but modern look.
No knife is the same as they are intended to be unique to their
- Steel Type: AEBL Stainless, Cryo treated
- Blade Dimensions: 7.5” long x 2.2” wide
- Grind Type: Convex and Compound
- Handle : Maple Burl and Copper